StorPod works on a very simple model:
- if you’ve got extra space, you’re a landlord and you should list your property with us
- if you need space, you’re a tenant. Just search our database for places near you to keep your things.
- once you’ve found the ideal spot, click Book Now! to make contact with the landlord and to the terms of rental (price, start / end dates, etc).
Use StorPod to find space for your stuff.
Use StorPod to earn money from your extra space.
How much does it cost?
StorPod is free of charge for basic services. You can search the system for suitable properties. If you like what you see (and we hope you will!) just register as a tenant free of charge so you can contact landlords and send internal system messages.
If you have space available to rent out, register with us and start adding your property details and photos. You can do this free of charge too.
The moment you’re ready to advertise those properties, we charge you. This is a simple subscription fee based on what type of landlord you are:
- Private Landlords can list a maximum of 3 properties for a one year flat fee of JUST £12.25 DURING JULY ONLY (usually £24.50).
- Commercial Landlords can list unlimited properties for a one year flat fee of JUST £125.00 DURING JULY ONLY (usually £250.00).
A Private Landlord is someone who has space at home or a secondary residence, but does not derive his / her primary income from this property. A Commercial Landlord might be an estate agent, self-storage facility or someone else who derives main income from property.
We welcome international customers. StorPod has global search and mapping capability and you can currently specify rental costs in £ GBP, $ USD and € Euro. Your listing fee will be charged in GBP and converted to your local currency by you bank or credit card company.
StorPod and StorPod.com are services provided by Got 2 Have You Limited, a privately-held company registered in England and Wales (No. 06502818) and with the VAT registration GB 971 3106 36.